Composite “tooth colored” fillings are used to repair decay, reshape, and recolor a tooth.
Bonding with tooth coloring filling material is a good choice for a limited area. It can be used to repair small chips, cracks, wear, and discoloration.
Porcelain veneers, an aesthetic and lasting type of restoration, cover one or more teeth, fine-tuning the shape and color.
A dental implant is a permanent answer to replace a missing or lost tooth.
Orthodontics (braces) straighten misaligned teeth.
Crown and Bridge, crowns are used to strengthen a tooth and bridges are restorations that replace missing teeth.
Dr. Cobb and the staff at Alex Bell Dental are trained in a wide range of cosmetic options using the most up-to-date tools and techniques. Today a dental make-over will preserve as much of your natural tooth structure as possible. You’ll get the look you want with more options and less discomfort than ever before.
Because we have so many solutions available, the ideal candidate for cosmetic dentistry is really anyone who wants to improve his or her smile.
Following a thorough dental examination, we will ask about your lifestyle, overall health, and cosmetic dentistry goals. Then we’ll recommend a program tailored to your individual needs, utilizing one or more of these methods. We will explain the procedures and show you some before and after photos to help you decide.
Since some of these procedures are considered elective, that is personal choice rather than medically necessary, your consultation will include advice on insurance and financing options.
After your treatment, you’ll be provided with follow-up evaluation and home care education. You will be surprised and pleased with the boost in your self-confidence as you show off that attractive new smile.
- Centerville, OH dentist helps patients improve cosmetic appearance of their smiles with dentures
- Centerville dental patients improve smiles without cosmetic surgery using porcelain veneers procedure
- Residents in Centerville turn to cosmetic dentist Dr. Daniel Cobb for their best smiles
- Turning to a cosmetic dentist can give Centerville patients the smile they've always wanted
- Dr. Daniel Cobb takes the time to ask about your smile goals, create a plan with you, and help you attain the smile you have always wanted
- Patients in Centerville ask a respected dentist about the advantages of dental implants
- Dayton dentist discusses the difference between a crown and a bridge for a missing tooth
- What Centerville, Ohio patients can expect after full mouth reconstruction with dental implants
- Dayton residents ask, “Are cosmetic dentistry treatments a non-traditional way to improve the appearance?”
- What Kettering area patients should look for when choosing a cosmetic dentist