If additional care is needed, we discuss options and develop a treatment plan. Your input is very important in this process. Good home care is critical to your oral health. Because our concern is the health of the whole body, we also treat the following concerns.
Sleep Apnea is a chronic disorder that causes shallow breathing. Often there are one to two pauses lasting seconds to minutes in your breathing rhythm during your sleep. This disorder disrupts your sleep and causes you to be tired during the day and can become fatal if not treated.
Fluoride Toxicity: Because research shows that fluoride causes neurological problems, we routinely do not use or advocate the use of fluoride to reduce dental caries.
Mercury Toxicity: Amalgam has been used in fillings for ages and contains a high level of mercury that eventually leaks into a person’s system and can cause severe health issues. If you have amalgam fillings it is important to have them evaluated by an experienced dentist and possibly replaced with material that does not contain mercury.
Our dental team is well aware of the oral systemic link, and we believe that a healthy smile extends to a healthy body. By using more biological and holistic services such as composite fillings instead of silver amalgam, and by avoiding the use of fluoride in our practice, we can help our patients sustain a health smile for life. If you are located in the Centerville area and are ready to take charge of your smile, contact Alex Bell Dental today to schedule your consultation visit and learn about the ways in which we can improve the health and beauty of your smile!
- Centerville OH dentist explains the personal things you can do to improve your dental care
- Centerville dentist advises patients that good oral care is the key to a healthy smile
- How to find the best dentists in Centerville
- Treatments offered by Dr. Cobb, Dentist in the Dayton, OH area
- Treatment for an abscessed tooth in Centerville, OH
- Steps for Kettering, OH area patients to avoid tooth decay
- Providing mercury free oral care to our Dayton, OH patients
- Oral care after wisdom tooth extraction - tips from your dentist near West Carrolton
- Patients in Kettering area ask, "What is the proper treatment for an abscessed tooth?"
- Centerville OH patients ask, "How can I prevent tooth cavities?"