Dr. Cobb and the staff at Alex Bell Dental are trained in the latest methods of sedation dentistry. We are qualified to administer nitrous oxide gas through an inhalation process; oral medications (pills or liquids taken by mouth); or a combination of the two to help the patient relax. The dosage is carefully adjusted to the individual. The drugs we use have tested safe and are approved by the FDA.
You are not “out of it” while “under.” You can respond to questions, walk, and use the restroom. You are simply at ease in the chair.
You have little or no memory of the procedure after the medication wears off. Patients are sleepy while under sedation, but most comment that the experience was pleasant.
Conscious sedation reduces the need for general anesthesia and risks associated with it.
You must make arrangements for someone to drive you home after the procedure..
Most importantly, you may put your dental fear aside. You no longer have to avoid seeing the dentist. You may simply wake up to a beautiful smile.
- Dental Sedation Procedure Centerville - The benefits of dental sedation during procedures from your Centerville dentist
- Oral Sedation Dayton - Dayton area dentist offers two types of sedation: nitrous oxide and oral conscious sedation
- Dental Anxiety Dayton - Eliminate dental anxiety with oral sedation in Dayton
- Pain Free Dentistry Centerville - Centerville patients reclaim their dental health with pain free dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry in Centerville - Rest easy with sedation dentistry in Centerville
- Sedation Dentistry of Centerville - Safe and Effective Treatment for Children and Adults
- Sedation Dentistry Dayton OH - Get the care you need with Sedation Dentistry in Dayton OH
- Sedation Dentist Centerville OH - Working with your sedation dentist in Centerville OH, you can overcome your unique concerns
- Dental Sedation Options Kettering OH - We offer dental sedation options to help anxious patients from Kettering OH and surrounding areas