Please be aware that dental whitening cannot fix decayed or deformed teeth, and it will not whiten artificial restorations (fillings and crowns).
The outcome is a natural, healthy look – never too white or too opaque to appear “real.” It can erase years of tea, coffee, red wine, or tobacco stains; even discoloration from medicines like tetracycline. .
The big difference between KöR and other programs is that you wear KöR at night! Without any disruption to your busy day, you whiten your teeth at home while you sleep, in just a few weeks. KöR is safe for teeth, gums and soft tissues, and there is little or no resulting sensitivity.
First, Dr. Cobb takes impressions of your own teeth to design custom trays. A perfect fit is critical. The trays are thin and flexible, providing a tight seal to hold the gel compound comfortably. We’ll show you how to use them. It’s easy!
We’ll schedule you for a follow-up visit in about a week to monitor your progress and adjust the treatment, if necessary. Then a final visit to our office completes your transformation.
- Bleaching Teeth Centerville - Centerville patients ask, "How can I maintain the results of my teeth whitening treatment?"
- Teeth Whitening in Centerville - You can have that dazzling white smile you want with Teeth Whitening
- Teeth Whitening of Centerville - Bright to the KöR with Teeth whitening of Centerville
- Zoom Whitening Dayton OH - Easy image boost with Teeth Whitening in Centerville
- Zoom Tooth Whitening, Dayton - Why might I undergo Zoom or other tooth whitening in Dayton?
- Kor Teeth Whitening Bellbrook - Why KöR teeth whitening in our office near Bellbrook OH is so effective
- Teeth Whitening Bellbrook - A beautiful smile with Teeth Whitening in Bellbrook
- Centerville Dentist Teeth Whitening - Advantages of Teeth Whitening from a dentist in Centerville