Teeth whitening your way in Centerville, OH
Professional teeth whitening is the easy and economical way to give your smile a brightening boost. You get the convenience of whitening on your schedule, plus the oversight of a trained dental team. It is the secret behind many of Centerville, OH’s gleaming smiles.
Teeth bleaching procedure
While this treatment is commonly referred to as whitening teeth, bleaching is a more accurate term. Technically, whitening products only remove surface stains, returning teeth to their natural shade. With our process, you can brighten teeth several shades lighter.
Here is how it works:
- A thorough examination of your mouth is performed to ensure that teeth and gums are healthy. If necessary, dental problems are addressed.
- The dentist takes impressions of your mouth. These molds are used to create teeth whitening trays, with a comfortable, snug fit.
- You receive a supply of prescription strength whitening gel, and instructions for home use.
- Trays are filled with gel and inserted into the mouth. Wear them for about an hour, or overnight if you wish.
- Brush residual gel from your teeth and rinse the trays.
- Repeat daily until your smile is as brilliant as you desire.
- Use the whitening trays periodically to maintain a gorgeous grin.
- If you experience sensitivity, the dentist can add a special buffering ingredient. He will also work with you to develop a whitening schedule that returns beautiful results with minimal discomfort.
Options for every smile
Dental restorations – fillings, crowns, and bridges – do not respond to whitening. In addition, some deep intrinsic stains (such as from tetracycline) cannot be reached by the bleaching agent. The dentist will explain how porcelain veneers or crowns may be a better solution in those cases.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Daniel Cobb or Dr. Douglas Nyakundi for the brightest smile of your life. The number is (937) 435 7311.