Cosmetic dentistry creates captivating smiles in Centerville, OH
A smile with smooth pink gums and even, white teeth is naturally attractive. Sometimes, though, even an extremely healthy mouth has a few appearance flaws. Cosmetic dentistry from Alex Bell Dental in Centerville, OH bring those smiles to the next level.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is any treatment intended to improve the appearance of your smile. As holistic dentists, we treat the entire patient, not just a tooth or mouth. In our care, every procedure has an element of artistry. We believe your smile should look great and help you feel good emotionally and physically. Here are some of the ways that is accomplished:
- Teeth whitening – Gentle at-home brightening with professional results.
- Cosmetic teeth bonding – Dental bonding material is an efficient and economical way to disguise gaps between teeth, stubborn discoloration, oddly shaped teeth, wear, chips, and fractures.
- Veneers – Lustrous porcelain brings amazing symmetry in color, shape, and alignment to “smile teeth.”
- Crowns – Metal-free caps restore function and appearance.
- Tooth replacement – Missing teeth can be replaced with choices ranging from partial and full dentures to bridges and dental implants.
- Gum contouring – This cosmetic dental surgery addresses a “gummy smile,” improving the proportion of soft tissue to teeth length. Receding gums can also be restored with a surgical technique.
Your smile is utterly unique, as is your lifestyle, schedule, and budget. Dr. Daniel Cobb and Dr. Douglas Nyakundi work with you to develop a smile makeover strategy that achieves your goals. It could be one simple procedure, such as custom-fit teeth whitening trays or a bit of dental bonding. Your program may involve a full day of treatment, or several services phased in to accomplish your goals over time.
An investment in cosmetic dentistry is an investment in self-satisfaction. Call our Centerville, OH office today to schedule a consultation. The number is (937) 435 7311.